I'm a sysop and pretty perpetually active when not on holiday, and I hope to stay that way. If you have a question, do feel free to ask and I'll do my best.
My languages Засварлах
- I can fully understand and communicate in the following languages: English, Latin, and Tok Pisin (although it's getting rather rusty).
- I can understand and communicate in, but not wholly without error, the following languages: Spanish, Bislama, Pijin, Yiddish, Afrikaans, Middle English, Esperanto, Ido, and Klingon.
- I can understand, but not communicate in, the following languages: Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Interlingua, Mauritian Creole, and any major Polynesian language.
- I have briefly studied, but can neither understand texts of even slight complexity nor communicate effectively in, the following languages: Swahili, Greek (ancient and modern), Hebrew, Egyptian, Thai, Mandarin, and Japanese.
- All these are in written ability, and in some languages I am assuming that I can check a few words in a handy dictionary, but for Wiktionary purposes they all hold true. Feel free to give me some practice by leaving me messages in any language in the first three categories.
My subpages Засварлах
Яриа дэд хуудас:
- Category:Latin etymologies needing attention
- Category:Latin terms needing attention
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (Latin)
- User:Caladon/Latin worklist
- Category:Ancient Greek terms needing attention
- Category:Translingual entries needing etymology